Inside Israel News
Isaac Kight has been writing about international affairs and news for over 20 years. Isaac held a volunteer position in the Israeli parliament where he gained firsthand experience with Israeli politics. He is one of very few American writers familiar with European-style multi-party proportional parliamentary democracies. Isaac brings highly intellectual but accessible insights into world events and those that directly impact Israel and the Middle East.
Isaac Kight operates a transportation safety consultancy. He is also an expert in international affairs and an amateur historian. A self-described “working class intellectual,” Isaac makes high minded and complex concepts accessible to all who are interested in learning more about these topics.
Podcast and news commentary about current affairs, history, and political news in Israel, Europe, and the Middle East
- E111: Of Tyrants and Terrorists
- E110: Gaza War Enters Final Phase What is in Store for Trump’s Second Presidency
- E109: Gaza City Falls and 2024 Presidential Election Analysis
- E108: Hamas Refuses Ceasefire and How Will Gaza be Rebuilt?
- E107: Hamas Breaks Ceasefire and Universities Embrace Antisemitism